Launched in October, Agent.ai is setting out to disrupt the Gartner projected $36B CRM market (2017) with our artificial intelligence-enhanced customer service solutions that helps app developers and businesses connect in real-time with their customers wherever they are, whenever they’d like and in the communication channels they prefer. Backed by our event-based machine learning and natural language processing engines, Agent.ai enables businesses to respond to customers faster, 24/7/365, while helping agents become more productive.
At the helm are two seasoned executives with a proven record of leading successful tech companies. Our CEO, Fred Hsu, has back-to-back bootstrapped two companies to $225 M and $80 M in revenue per year and our CTO, Barry Coleman, has 10 years of SaaS product development and 17 years of customer support platform development with multiple patents in customer service technology.
ABOUT THE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Agent.ai will be tasked with lead generation of new business opportunities. He/She will prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies across the mobile app developer ecosystem and fortune 10,000 companies to introduce the Agent.ai feature-rich CRM. The candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding business development targets. He/She will be an extremely self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
• Identifying new sales leads, pitching products and/or services and maintaining fruitful relationships with prospects who are in the early stages of evaluation
• Discover the prospect’s evaluation stage and work with them accordingly
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media), LinkedIn, utilize the contacts lists to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• You will be responsible for identifying prospects and closing new business.
• You should have experience with working in mobile, with app and/or game developers.
• Understand the client’s business goals, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions. Manage expectations at all levels and attend and direct client meetings
• Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs utilizing SPIN selling concepts and other sales methods.
• Business Development at Agent.ai is not only about closing new business, but managing relationships, knowing the numbers and systems and being able to manage and optimize accounts.
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure campaign success and communication.
• Provide sales management with detailed pipeline reports and market analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline
• 1 to 5 years of work experience in a similar Business development role, preferably in a B2B environment having catered to customers/clients in the USA, Canada and/or EMEA regions
• Strong communication skills in order to communicate, present, assert and speak to all the different stakeholders involved. Must be able to cold call prospects with confidence.
• Collaborate with multiple parties from inside and outside the company and be able to build relationships, influence and manage conflicts in order to get things done.
• Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Proven track record of overachieving targets
• High competency working with Microsoft office and CRM Software’s is a must for this job.
• College graduate
• 1-2 years experience prospecting into F1000 companies
• Understanding of what it takes to penetrate a F1000 company
• Coachable and desire to learn
• Desire to learn both industry and process
• Conducts himself/herself confidently
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Positive “can-do” attitude, no entitlement psychology tolerated
• Desire to hustle and prove oneself
• Fearless approach, ready to call prospects
• Experience CRM system
• Passion for Mobile Industry and IoT (apps, wearables, etc.)
NICE TO HAVE
• Some experience in marketing or CRM technology
• Contacts within the mobile and app developer industry
• Competitive salary with strong bonus cash incentives
• Equity/Company Shares
• Medical dental and vision for employees and their dependents
• Generous holiday schedule and unlimited vacation
• Parking benefits
• Company sponsored events – happy hours; outings.
• Fully stocked kitchen